1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
Industrias Ausere, S.L., hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is the person in charge of the treatment of the User’s personal data and informs him that this data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, for which the following information is provided of the treatment:
End of the treatment: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Remission of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to their products and services, or their collaborators or suppliers with whom they have reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Carry out statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are made available to you.
- Send the newsletter of the website.
Data conservation criteria : they will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or their total destruction.
Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right to access, rectify, portability and deletion of your data and to limit or oppose its treatment. li>
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Postal address: Industrias Ausere, s.l.. C/ Constitución, 26, 50410 Cuarte de Huerva (ZARAGOZA). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to meet your request, by the provider, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the CONTROLLER is true and is responsible for communicating any changes thereto.
The CONTROLLER expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be disclosed under any circumstances. to third parties, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is made, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance. All the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that all the data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided are fully adjusted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the treatment of personal data under his responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.